Hobak Buchim is another simple Korean side dish. Buchim means fried with batter. Very little effort is required in preparing this food.
This banchan is also a good lunch box component.
- 1/2 small zucchini
- 1 small egg
- 3 tbs flour
- salt to taste
- oil for frying
- Slice the zucchini into 1/8 inch thick pieces.
- Beat 1 small egg. Add a pinch of salt.
- Put flour in a small bowl.
- Put oil in a hot skillet.
- Coat the zucchini with flour and dip it in egg. Put in the frying pan and cook for 1-2 min on each side.
Didn't I tell you it's easy?